The horses are used both on and off the farm. Some of their favourite jobs include:
- giving the public wagon or sleigh rides
- spreading manure in the fields to fertilize the soil
- pulling a float in the Plattsville Christmas parade
- raking hay
- exercise and strength training
- horse-pulling competitions
We’re a family run farm in Oxford County. We have Black Angus beef cattle, Belgian horses, heritage breed pigs, sheep, Tennessee fainting goats, and chickens. The animals are friendly and the atmosphere is relaxing. Our farm is a unique place to host your next event.